十大靠谱网赌官方平台 wants Arkansans on Medicaid to get good medical care. That’s why we work with Medicaid to figure out how to make service better. We conduct surveys that ask you questions about the quality of care you get. We also take your complaints or suggestions about Medicaid’s Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) services. We talk to doctors, Medicaid staff, and others who can help you with your health care.
What is Medicaid?
- Medicaid is a program that helps you pay for the medical care you need.
- Medicaid uses state and federal money to pay these bills. In Arkansas, the Department of Human Services (DHS) runs the Medicaid program.
- Medicaid is not the same thing as Medicare. Medicare pays for medical services for people aged 65 and older and for disabled people.
What is ARKids First?
- ARKids First is health care insurance for children whose families’ income is below a certain amount and who cannot get insurance through their parent’s employer.
- ARKids First has two programs: ARKids First A and ARKids First B.
- ARKids First A is Medicaid for children.
- ARKids First B is for children of people who make too much money to get Medicaid but still not enough to afford health insurance through their job or from an insurance company.
- When you fill out the ARKids First application, you can apply for both programs. DHS will find out which program your child needs.
What is a medical home?
It may sound like a building, but a medical home isn’t an actual place. It’s a doctor you or your child goes to for check-ups or when you or your child gets sick. This doctor is called a primary care physician, or PCP. It may seem easier to see any doctor you can when you or your child is sick, but having a medical home — one doctor or clinic you call every time — means you are more likely to get the best care possible. If you see the same doctor every time, that doctor will know what sicknesses and health care you have had. You and the doctor will also get to know each other.
What are Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) services?
The Arkansas Medicaid Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) services provide eligible Medicaid clients with transportation to the nearest qualified Medicaid provider. Think you may need a ride? Find out if you're eligible.
What do you do if you have problems with your Medicaid service?
You can call our toll-free helpline at 888-987-1200, option 2, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We’re there every day of the week except on state holidays. You can still use the helpline even if you speak Spanish or are hearing impaired. Visit our Medicaid complaint web page to find out more.
Why do you get surveys from Medicaid?
If you’re on Medicaid or ARKids First, you might get a survey from 十大靠谱网赌官方平台. 十大靠谱网赌官方平台 sends out these surveys to help Medicaid figure out how you feel about your health care. Not everyone will get a survey, but if you do, you might have some questions. If you got a survey, you were chosen at random from a group of Arkansans who get the same kind of Medicaid services. This survey matters. The answers you and others give us are added together. The results tell us whether you’re happy with Medicaid and your health care. You don’t have to answer this survey, but we only send out a small number of surveys, so we need to get back as many as we can. You can help us find out how well Medicaid is serving your needs. This survey will not affect your Medicaid benefits. 十大靠谱网赌官方平台 conducts this survey for Medicaid. 十大靠谱网赌官方平台 is not a part of Medicaid. 十大靠谱网赌官方平台 removes all names and personal information before sending the results to Medicaid. View all of the surveys 十大靠谱网赌官方平台 manages.